Applying to rent a Blackburne Property is simple, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Step 1
Find your property at www.2Apply.com.au/agency/BlackburnePerth
- Step 2
Click the “Apply” button. If you have not viewed the property ensure you also book an inspection by clicking the “Book Inspection” button.
- Step 3
Sign Up or Login to 2Apply.
- Step 4
Fill in the details and send your application.
You will also need to submit the following supporting documentation:
1. Identification totalling 100 points (e.g., Drivers License = 100 points)
2. Supporting Documentation (e.g., pay slips, bank statements etc)
– Self-employed – tax return, bank statement or accountant details
– Home owners – rates notice, water account, proof of ownership
– Overseas/Non Residents Applicants – written references are required
– Applicants with no references – please include a cover letter explaining your current living circumstances and why you have no references
3. Completing and Signing – Each intended resident of the property over the age of 18 is required to complete their details within this form and sign where indicated.