The Blackburne Property Management Difference
At Blackburne, we believe that the key to having a successful property manager is to have a highly qualified team with meticulous processes. Our property managers receive regular industry-specific training and all work to a documented online platform. We have extensive experience in all type of properties across the Perth metro area, including executive apartments, managing new complexes, dealing with new building queries and managing strata-titled properties.
To show you how serious we are about delivering the best property management service, we also supply a written Premium Service Guarantee.
What makes Blackburne Property Management different?
- A dedicated Leasing TeamNot only will you have your Property Manager looking after your property, you also get access to our team of people that focus solely on leasing. This means the leasing of your investment property is always prioritised and won’t be impacted by other properties in your Property Managers portfolio.
- A 7-day leasing capabilityGiven we have a dedicated leasing team that can focus on leasing your property, that team can ensure your property is available 7 days a week to ensure your property isn’t left vacant unnecessarily.
- A dedicated and highly trained Trust Accounts teamWe believe Property Managers should focus on managing on your property and treating the properties as they would their own. This is why we also have a dedicated and highly experienced trust accounting team to ensure all financial information relating to your property is maintained properly and efficiently.
- Service GuaranteeService Guarantee Our service guarantee lets you know what you should and can expect from us at Blackburne Property Management, as well as what we are doing to hold ourselves accountable. We believe it is our responsibility to care for our customers and to ensure that our services are not only meeting your standards, but are going beyond your expectations.
- Return on investmentReturn On Investment We maintain a ‘zero tolerance’ policy on rent arrears and conduct rent reviews every six months, in accordance with the fluctuations of the market.
- Dedicated Inspections OfficersOur Inspections Officers are highly trained in property inspections and have performed thousands throughout their careers. They know what to look for, they know how to be courteous to the tenants and they know what’s important to you as an owner.
- Detailed Property Condition Reports (with photos)It’s important for the owner, the tenant and the Property Manager to be clear on the state of the property at the commencement of each lease. This is an important process and can’t be underestimated. Our Detailed Property Condition reports provide full transparency and comfort for both the owner and the tenant.
- Regular routine inspectionsWe understand that as an owner you want to know the condition of your property and want to be kept up to date regularly. Our routine inspections are tailored to ensure you know what you need to as an owner.
- Thorough tenant reference checksLeasing your investment property is of vital importance however just as important is ensuring you have the right tenant for your property. Here at Blackburne, we take the screening process for leasing applicants very seriously and go to great lengths to ensure the tenant is appropriate for you and your property. This includes reviews of the national tenancy databases.
- Access to the best contractors in PerthAt Blackburne, we have established a Preferred Contractor Programme which you will have access to. This programme uses the Blackburne purchasing power which ensures you get the best contractors at the best price to assist with the maintenance, repair and improvement of your property.
- Owner and tenant online portalsOur portals allow you to have the key information relating to your investment property at your fingertips. If you can’t find it on the portal, you know your friendly and helpful property manager is only a phone call away.
In addition, to avoid disruptions to your cashflow, we maintain a ‘zero tolerance’ policy on rent arrears. Each day we review all rental payments and act swiftly to ensure any issues are dealt with proactively.
Given the transient rental market, we have a detailed process that ensures a CPI rent review is conducted every six months, and your returns are always optimised to the prevailing market conditions.
As Perth’s property management specialists, we understand that your property is a precious asset, our aim is to ensure it is maintained and generating the best possible returns on your investment.
Switching to Blackburne is easy.
No need to hesitate, if you are not receiving a high level of service, switch now! We will contact your current agent and tenants to advise of the switch and arrange transfer of documents. You can relax, knowing your property management transition is being taken care of. Making the switch is easy!
1. Simply call us on 08 9429 5777 or enter your details here.
2. Free consultation to discuss your requirements.
3. Sign contract.
4. Sit back and relax while we get in touch with your current property manager and do all the work.
Sarah has been amazing to deal with from start to finish. Nothing was ever a problem and I really appreciated her candid and personal manner. I would highly recommend both Sarah and Blackburne to everyone.
As owners of an apartment we have been very impressed with the service we have received from our Property Manager Sarndra Dresser. Sarndra does a great job for us and is always prepared to go the extra mile for us.
Extremely impressed by timely, clear and proactive communication. Being out of the country – these factors give peace of mind that our property is well taken care of. Balanced view of the rental applicants with sound judgement. Thank you Loren.
The professionalism, smooth execution moving in and out, plus the support at any hour from Tania and the team was excellent. Overall a wonderful experience working with the Blackburne Property Management team, and zero issues getting the full bond payment back at speed. Highly recommend.
Having dealt with Sarndra consistently for a couple of years now I can attest for the level of professionalism and integrity she works to. Sarndra’s prompt level of service ensures tenants and landlords are receiving the highest quality service possible and I would highly recommend using Sarndra as your property manager.